Any way you can! You can start with grants and scholarships—there are a ton of them. And you’ll have a much better chance if your GPA is higher than average. Good grades are an investment.
Work part time and save up money to pay as you go. You could also try attending an affordable local community college to complete your first few years of required classes. Then, if you can pay cash, transfer to the school of your dreams.
Here are a few additional alternatives:
- Internships with commitment to hire after graduation
- Church gifts and scholarships
- Private scholarships and grants
- Working before college admittance
- Working on campus while in college
Check out our scholarship search tool for more!