1. To transfer the audiobook to your iPhone, you‘ll need to use iTunes (for Mac or PC).
2. Open iTunes, and choose “Audiobooks” from the dropdown menu:
3. If the audiobook hasn‘t been added to iTunes yet, go to the “File” menu and choose “Add to Library...”. Select the audiobook file that you downloaded. This is most likely in your “Downloads” folder. Once selected, it should now appear in the Audiobooks section of iTunes.
4. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. If prompted, on your iPhone, choose “trust this computer.”
5. Click on the phone icon in iTunes:
6. In the iPhone sidebar, click Audiobooks (1). Make sure Sync Audiobooks" (2) s selected, and click Apply (3). You may also choose to sync "Selected Audiobooks" and click only the audiobooks you would like to sync.
Note: If your iPhone is synced with a different computer, the media on your iPhone will be replaced with the media on this computer. To avoid this, download and transfer the audiobook from the computer your iPhone is already synced with.
7. When syncing has finished, open the Books app on your iPhone to find and listen to your audiobook: